GOOGLE PATENTS METADATA:
|Title||Thematic response to a computer user's context, such as by a wearable personal computer|
|Inventors||Kenneth H. Abbott
, Joshua M. Freedman
, Dan Newell
, James O. Robarts
, Johnson Apacible
|Key Dates||Priority: 1998-12-18 Filing: 2001-04-02 Publication: 2006-07-11|
Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC
|Assignee Original||Tangis Corp|
|# Relationships||Citations: 78 Cited By: 47 (Timeline only shows items with date information)||
- If there are cites of patents or application before 17 years before the filing date of this patent or application use the SHOW ALL button to zoom out to see them as well.
- Retangles begin with a cited or citing patent or application's Filing Date and end with its Publication Date.
- Blue boxes are Prior Art Citations to others in this patent.
- Yellow boxes are applications or patents by others that now cite this patent.
- Green boxes are cites or cites by the same inventors or org assignee as in this patent.
- Dashed box borders indicate this is an application and not yet a patent.
- Mouse over a box to get title and other info.
- Click a link to show the Google Patent Search page for that item in new tab.
- Click on x inside box to hide that item from the timeline.
- Click on magnifing glass inside box to create a new tab focued on that item.
- The mousewheel works for nice timeline zoom in/out!
ADDITIONAL DISPLAY OPTIONS: